Monday, April 7, 2014

Diary of an Immigration Adviser opening blog

Cynthia Barker writes...OMG, it’s Monday morning and I'm inundated with phone calls and emails from confused clients as to when to apply European law or UK Immigration Law!

In some immigration cases it can be advantageous to apply EEA or EU regulations, even if the person is settling in the UK - for instance when a non-EU migrant is the partner, child, spouse of an EEA citizen.
My advice is always, book an appointment with my team of specialists so you get the right advise applicable to your situation.

Individual clients have individual circumstances and we will will take the time to go through your specific case in detail, and in confidence.
For something so important, and in most cases involving your family's future “Don’t risk it, take professional advice.”

For advice on EU or UK immigration law, phone Cynthia Barker on 020 8731 5972 or email her your details and number – Cynthia Barker is an OISC registered Immigration Adviser with Level 3 Immigration Law Practitionners, Concept Care Solutions, Middlesex House, 29-45 High Street, Edgware, HA8 7UU.

No comments:

Post a Comment